Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh December we begin...

I am going to try to stay on track with my December Daily album.  I have already done the prep work, so all I have to do is add pictures and journaling.  See previous post for video on my album.

Here are the first few pages.  As today is December 2, I am on top of my game.  I did blur out the faces and names of the children in the Christmas Play at Church.  Enjoy.
Cover Page:
 Day 1:

Day 2: I read a post in Lysa Terkeurst's Blog that said "Thank God for Smelly Shoes"  and I walked into my laundry room on this Monday morning and this is the site I saw.  I chose to thank God for the dirty shoes and a little dirt on the floor.

Hope you enjoy these first few day of my December Daily.  Hopefully, I can keep up till the 25th!
Order your products Here.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! All your work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with your new Blog, Lisa! I am your newest follower! Hope you will pop over to my blog, and follow me.

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete