Friday, January 31, 2014

Damask Divas Ivy Lane Blog Hop - February 2014

 Welcome to the Damask Divas Ivy Lane Blog Hop.  This is my first month Participating so I am super excited to do a card (You're Amazing) from the Ivy Lane WTGO Card making kit.

If you came from Latisha Gilliland - http://www.creatingfuncrafts.com/2014/01/damask-divas-february-blog-hop-ivy-lane.html, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog  to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations! You have made it to the end of this month's hop.  We hope you had as much fun browsing our creations as we had making them! Thanks so much for hopping with us--now go get your crafty on!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I am so happy to meet a fellow Diva! Amazing job on the WOTG. Hope you had fun your first time hopping with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great work! This card kit is one of the best I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I know this kit is next on my purchase list! Great job!

    ReplyDelete