Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How to make a Rosette!

I made a few little rosettes for a card that I will be showing later, so I thought I would share how I did it.  Sorry no video only pictures.

These are items you are going to need:



Z1790
Cricut Artiste
Z1752
Z1752 Optional
       



I started by cutting out several of the rosettes on page 54 of the Artiste Cartridges at varing sizes in Cricut Craft Room.

Then you just insert one end into the slit of the quilling tool and roll the cardstock around the tool as shown.

Hold in place with one hand while putting a spot of liquid glass on the bottom of the flower.

 
Hold down for about a minute.
 
 
Insert jewel in center if desired!
 
I usually let mine dry for a couple of hours before using them on a card.
 
Stay tuned for the card post soon.
 
You can order all of your Close to my Heart Products Here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment