Thursday, April 24, 2014

Color Dare # 90 and Mojo Monday #342

Love both of the challenges this week from Color My Heart and Mojo Monday.

The Color Dare #90 and the Mojo Sketch #342.

Here is my masterpiece:

Products Used:

CTMH: Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Pacifica, Honey, White Daisy and
White Daisy Cardbase.
Ink:  Outdoor Denim, Honey (inside)
Scalloped Border Punch
Dot Embossing Folder
Stamp Set: D1560 Holiday Tags, C1537 Honeycomb Flair (Sweet as Honey-Inside)

Non CTMH: Ribbon Scrap, Circle and Scallop Circle punch - Fiskars and EK Success
Pen: Letraset promarker - Indigo Blue
Teresa Collins Ebosser

Order your CTMH Products HERE!

Special Thanks to these Websites for their Weekly inspiration!


I WON! I WON! I WON! My very first award for a blog Challenge!
Carmen Mitchell's photo.



2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the embossed background. It works so well with the message circle and scallops. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layers, Lisa! You really made the colors pop! Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete