Saturday, April 26, 2014

Color Dare #91

Here is a Mother's Day Card using the Colors in the Color Dare #91 from Color my Heart!

Enjoy!

Products used:
CTMH: Ariana Paper Pack X7179B which includes color cardstock, except blush that I used 
for the Rosettes using the Artiste Cartridge that I made last month.  The key is from Brocade Assortment Z1748, Outdoor Denim Baker's Twine Z1751, Clear Sparkles Z1752. Liquid Glass for Adhesive, White Daisy Card Base

Other Products used:
Silhouette Cut File 41897 Mother's Day Card - Just cut the top to use as overlay
Wink of Stella - Zig pen - Clear

You can order your CTMH products Here!

Would love to hear your comments!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way your strip-pieced your background. It's the perfect backdrop for your die-cut message. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use up some scraps! Your card is very pretty. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that key and those flowers. Gorgeous sentiment, too! Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete