Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mojo Monday and Heart to Heart Challenges

I combined two challenges again to make a card.  Nothing like a challenge to get the inspirational juices flowing.  Mojo Monday #341 and Heart to Heart Card Challenge.

 
All Products are from Close to my Heart.
 
                            

  
 
 
Border is a Cricut Cut (CTMH Cartridge- Artbooking - f)
Ink: Sweet Leaf and Lagoon
White Daisy Card Base
 
Thanks for Visiting my site.
 
Please visit my CTMH address to purchase your products today.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card...beautifully done. Great job.
    Thanks for playing along with us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love what you have done with this challenge. Thanks for playing along at H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those Lagoon embossed dots! Thanks for linking this fabulous card up to H2H's Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete