Sunday, February 21, 2016

Color Dare #181 and MOJO435

Color Dare #181 and MOJO435



So I had a little time to play today and I wanted to create a quick card, so I used the sketch from the website Mojo Monday #435 and Color My Heart Color Dare #181 to create this beautiful card using my Close to my Heart Products.





Products Used: (Just click on item to find it on my website)

Memento Black Ink
Paper Fundamentals - Aventure Pack  Pear
Flower from Brush Assortment(in Clearance Section)
Cranberry Cardstock
Honey Cardstock
Markers: CTMH Honey(Discontinued), Shinhanart R11 and GY234
Clear Embossing Powder
Craft Heater
Colonial White Cardbase and cardstock
Stamp Set: A1172 Smiles begin with you
Foam Adhesive



Hope you enjoyed my card as much as I love participating in these challenges.  So, wish I had time to do this every week!

Blessings,
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Nice take on the sketch and I love how you balanced the metal red flower by colouring in the two little red flowers on the stamped image. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!! Thank you for playing along with the Color my Heart Color Dare Challenge Blog! Jen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lisa! That Brush assortment flower really stands out against the uplifting sentiment. Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at the Color Dare this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment, and very pretty CAS card and did a great job with the color combination this week. Thanks for joining us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare challenge and hope you come by again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stamp ~ beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this past week on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch, Lisa. The colors really pop. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete