Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Carson! April 25th

So I wanted to share what I posted on Instagram on Monday for my son's 12 Birthday, sorry it's a little late posting here, but I wanted the sentiments to him to be shared.  He truly is a blessing.



  • lhbarefootToday at 8:15am, my baby turned 12. He is such a blessing to us. I love his outgoing, funny, personality, his zest to be active, his love of sports and his dogs, his will and determination (though tough at times), and his caring heart. He is growing up to quickly, but I trust in the plans that God has for him and my prayer is that he will heed that still small voice to direct his paths. Col 1:9-12. "For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.". Col 3:2 " Set your minds on things above, and not on earthly things.". We love you Carson.... Happy Birthday!

  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment