Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Illustrated Faith Bible Journaling with CTMH stamps

Today's Bible Journaling Page was completed using the My Anchor Stamp and Thin Cuts from CTMH.  I cut out the waves and use the negative space and an ink dauber to sponge on the blue ink. I also used the anchor (Slate ink) and the larger heart (Cotton Candy ink).  These are only available now till the end of April or while supplies last.  Get yours today!


Other CTMH stamp sets used:
CC1025 Your are my Happy (Retired)

Other Items used:
Faber-Castell White 101 pitt pen
Illustrated Faith Tab stickers and pen from Genesis Kit
Heidi Swapp date stamp
Highlighter
Stamp (hope) Little Yellow Bicycle Lot 0005345
Baker's Twine
ESV Bible Journaling

Visit my Close to my Heart Webpage to order your products today.






No comments:

Post a Comment