Thursday, April 21, 2016

Waterfall Card using Regatta Paper Pack from CTMH






I was inspired by Joy Tracey with Obsessed with Scrappin You Tube Channel to make this birthday card for my son.  I used Joy's cricut cut file in Design Space with my Cricut Explore Air to make this easy to complete.  Check out the Video Below.


Here are the Products Used some are retired others are not.
Click on the item and it will take you to my CTMH webpage so that you can order direct!
www.lisabarefoot.ctmh.com

Non CTMH items.
White Sticker numbers

CTMH Items:
Sapphire Ink
Pomegranate Ink
White Daisy Card stock
Whisper Card Stock
Shimmer Trim Silver
Memo Assortment (Retired)
Enamel Stars


S1604
Life in Pictures
May STOM

Your own kind
Of wonderful stamp
Joyful Birthday

Your Beautiful Self







Regatta Paper Pack
Tommy Assortment


Dizzy Circles









My Anchor Thin Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment